Detalles del trabajo
Experiencia 5 años
Descripción del trabajo
As a Traffic Manager, you will be at the center of our day-to-day processes, acting as a liaison between Creative, Project Management, Production, and New Business. You’ll be a partner to Human Resources and Finance as it relates to resourcing across all clients.
If you’re highly organized, remain calm when pressure is building, and thrive on working with lots of people all the time, we want to meet you!
- Orchestrate the flow of all potential and active jobs that come through the agency by matching them with appropriate resources.
- Assign resources to projects based on their capabilities, previous experience, availability, or project budgets.
- Ensure project resourcing is planned and forecasted to meet demanding schedules and expectations.
- Spot problems like employee overutilization, underutilization, and uneven workload.
- Anticipate conflicts and recommend options to keep work on schedule and properly resourced.
- Reallocate resources, adjust goals or requirements, and assign new people to the team when necessary.
- Understand ongoing requirements in order to hire people with project-appropriate qualifications.
- Source and manage freelance talent for various project needs.
- Maintain constant, clear communication with appropriate creative directors, project managers, producers, and team members to adequately prepare for circumstances that might impact scheduled deadlines.
- Own weekly resource meetings and manage department leads responsible for providing status updates.
- Minimum of five years of traffic management experience within a creative agency.
- Minimum C1 English level.
- Experience and understanding of hiring processes.
If you’re interested in this offer, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.